Story Street Labs respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We take the privacy of our Users very seriously and will not share your Personal Information with anyone except as described in this Policy.
This Policy describes (1) the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide through your use of the Services, and (2) our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect: (1) through your use of our Services, (2) from e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and Story Street Labs, and (3) through our offline communication with you. It does not apply to information collected by any third party.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies regarding your information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, or feel that we have not complied with the Policy, you should contact us by email or through the “Feedback & Support” link on our website: https://storystreetlabs.uservoice.com/.
Information Collection and Use
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address ("Personal Information").
By accepting to register to use our Services via your Facebook or Google accounts you agree to the collection and use of such information in accordance with the above description.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you use our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including but not limited to:
- Details pertaining to your use of our Services, including traffic data, the time and date of your visit, location data, the pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, and other such usage information; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type, and browser version.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use your Information
- To present our Services to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through our Services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features when using our Services;
- To improve, monitor, and test our Services;
- To contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email we send;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purpose for which we disclose it to them.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, law enforcement, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply the User Agreement, available here
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Story Street Labs, our Users, or others.
The security of your Personal Information is of critical importance to us. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons. We take reasonable security precautions to secure Personal Information against loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorized access.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas when using our Services. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any User of the Services.
You must remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to protect your Personal Information, but we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services.
Links to Other Sites
Story Street Labs does not intentionally collect or use Personal Information about individuals under the age of 13 (“Child” or “Children”). If it comes to our attention that Children have provided us with Personal Information, we will expeditiously delete such information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately.